It happened accidentally.
I run out of my beloved Pixi Glow Tonic and thought it a good time to try something new.
I’d heard about the NIP+FAB Glycolic Fix Cleansing Pads from various corners of the internet.
Around the same time, I gave up on my it Cosmetics CC Cream (too thick, no me gusta, but the smell is like sweet lemons sent from the gods).
And so I purchased the Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Beauty Balm.
All four products arrived on my doorstep and I sat down to apply them.
And holy mother of glow.
My skin looked good.
I mean, my skin looked great. I’d achieved the Beyoncé level of glow I thought only possible under the glowing lights of Beycella.
I’m sharing this magic 4 formula with you, so that you may pass it onto your girlfriends and we will all experience that J.Lo level of glow our 13 year old selves dreamed of.
Obviously everyone’s skin is different, but this formula is so unbelievably effective on my skin, I couldn’t not allow you the same chance to try it.
Here’s the Kerry approved good skin kit:
- NIP+FAB Glycolic Fix Cleansing Pads
- Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Beauty Balm
- MAC Strobe Cream
- MAC Fix+
- BONUS: Glossier Cloud Paint, if you want a pinched cheek glow (which I 100% do).
Here’s what to do:
1. Use the NIP+FAB Glycolic Fix Cleansing Pads after cleansing, before you go to bed. I always test new skin things very tentatively, in case I turn into Violet Beauregarde.
2. The following morning, upon realising you look Hella Good, apply one pump of the Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Beauty Balm using a buffing brush. Be sure to work it into your jawline and neck.
3. Squeeze a small amount of the MAC Strobe Cream onto the back of your hand. I then dip my index, middle and ring finger into the cream one at a time before patting onto the tops of my cheekbones. Whatever is left I put until my brow, top of my lip, wherever I want a little extra. You can also mix the MAC Strobe Cream with some Glossier Cloud Paint (my favourites are Dusk and Puff). And then I add some strobe cream over the top for good measure.
4. Finally, spritz liberally with MAC Fix+.
Try it, tell your friends and tell me how you get on. You’re gonna be glowing, girl.